To celebrate the 100th International Women’s Day, it seemed right to put out the call to my wonderful friends, readers and mentors, whose stories have always encouraged me.
· Submissions should be over 500 words.
· describe your headspace when you were in the midst of it.
· who supported you?
· who/what inspired you? (people, books, music, places, food)
· when did you decide “I’ve had enough” and how did you move forward?
· describe in detail the action you took and what results you saw.
· how did it make you better? what was the lesson?
· what advice can you share with the woman who is in that same situation right now?
Continue to check this site and the Facebook Fan Page for updates.
Thank you SO much for all of your support and I look forward to reading your incredible stories.